9mm activated charcoal filters (x180)
Only one is available 248 products in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
The best filters for 9mm pipes:
These 9mm filters contain activated charcoal, which is especially efficient as a filter. They can be put on any 9mm pipe. They are nowadays the most liked by many smokers, as they perform so well!
How to use this 9mm filter?
To put this filter in place, you have to make sure that the blue cap faces the stem (i.e. points towards the mouth), and the white cap faces the shank.
We recommend you replace the filter every 3 pipe. Of course, this depends of the size of the bowl and the tobacco you smoke. Some smokers might prefer replacing it after every pipe, while others will keep it on for 2 or 3 pipes. The more often you replace it, the most efficient the filter will be!
How do Vauen filters work?
- The white cap reduces moisture. The smoke is trap in the holes and moisture is deposited on the ceramic.
- The blue cap improves the draft and make sure it is not impeded, with its numerous holes.
- The activated charcoal reduces harmful substances. It has pores of different sizes, which allows to best filter the smoke.
- The filter's tube is made of paper, which absorbs moisture even more, for a dry and pleasant smoke.
These filters' efficiency!
- the 10/12/2018
- Ordered on 17/11/2018
- the 14/09/2017
- Ordered on 23/08/2017
- the 18/08/2017
- Ordered on 26/07/2017
- the 03/08/2015
- Ordered on 03/08/2015
- the 03/08/2015
- Ordered on 01/01/1970
- The different kinds of filters available
There are several types of pipe filters available on the market. How to choose between a metal filter, a 9mm filter or a paper filter? Learn about the pros and cons of each...