Shipping and delivery
Our online store is of course operational and all orders placed on www.pipeshop-saintclaude.com before 9 a.m. (from Monday to Friday) will be sent on that day.Claire, La Pipe Rit
All parcels are sent by "La Poste Colissimo" (French parcel services) with a tracking number.
- For mainland France, the approximate delivery time is around 2 days.
- Delivery in other European countries requires around 3 to 7 days.
- Delivery outside Europe requires from 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the destination country.
If you don't have an account on our website, prices are displayed with French VAT included. For all deliveries in Europe (outside mainland France), the VAT of the country of destination is applied and included in the total amount of your order paid on our website. For all deliveries outside Europe, the price paid on our website does not include any taxes. However, customs fees and import fees may be required at the moment of delivery. We can not indicate the amount of the latter because they depend on the legislation of each country.Jean, La Pipe Rit
- For France, shipping costs are 5.5€ or 7€
- For European Union, shipping costs are 8€
- For Switzerland, shipping costs are 11.5€
- For all the other destinations, shipping costs are 22€
When is my parcel shipped?
|Your order is placed||Your order is shipped|
|before 9AM, from Monday to Friday||on the same day|
|after 9AM, from Monday to Thursday||the following day|
|from Friday after 9AM to Sunday 00AM||the next Monday|
All orders placed on a bank holiday, or the day before a bank holiday after 9AM will require one more day for processing.
How to follow my parcel?
We will send you an e-mail as soons as your parcel is shipped.
At any moment, you can track your parcel in your personal space My account, under the "Order history and details" tab. Simply click on this tab and you will see all previous orders and their tracking numbers.