Shipping and delivery
After the French government's decisions of November 25th 2020, our shop "La Pipe Rit" in Saint-Claude will reopen on Saturday November 28th 2020 (from Tuesday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.).
Of course, our online store will still be operational and all orders placed on www.pipeshop-saintclaude.com before 11 a.m. (from Monday to Friday) will still be sent on that day.La Pipe Rit
The French post takes care of the parcels sent in eco mode. These are named Colissimo.
- For mainland France, the delivery time is 48h in eco mode
- Delivery in other European countries requires 3 to 5 days.
- Delivery outside Europe requires from 1 to 2 weeks, depending on the destination country.
Please send us a message if you want to know more about delivery outside France.
- For France, shipping costs are 5.5€ or 7€
- For European Union, shipping costs are 8€
- For Switzerland, shipping costs are 11.5€
- For all the other destinations, shipping costs are 22€
When is my parcel shipped?
|Your order is placed||Your order is shipped|
|before 11AM, from Monday to Friday||on the same day|
|after 11AM, from Monday to Thursday||the following day|
|from Friday after 11AM to Monday 00AM||the next Monday|
All orders placed on a bank holiday, or the day before a bank holiday after 11AM will require one more day for processing.
How to follow my parcel?
We will send you an e-mail as soons as your parcel is shipped.
At any moment, you can track your parcel in your personal space My account, under the "Order history and details" tab. Simply click on this tab and you will see all previous orders and their tracking numbers.