Vauen Dr Perl 9mm activated charcoal pipe filters (x100)
Only one is available 381 products in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
The best filters for 9mm pipes:
These 9mm filters contain activated charcoal, which is especially efficient as a filter. They can be put on any 9mm pipe. They are nowadays the most liked by many smokers, as they perform so well!
How to use this 9mm filter?
We recommend you replace the filter every 3 pipe. Of course, this depends of the size of the bowl and the tobacco you smoke. Some smokers might prefer replacing it after every pipe, while others will keep it on for 2 or 3 pipes. The more often you replace it, the most efficient the filter will be!
How do Vauen filters work?
- The white cap reduces moisture. The smoke is trap in the holes and moisture is deposited on the ceramic.
- The activated charcoal reduces harmful substances. It has pores of different sizes, which allows to best filter the smoke.
- The filter's tube is made of paper, which absorbs moisture even more, for a dry and pleasant smoke.
- the 15 February 2021
- Ordered on 29 April 2015
- the 31 December 2019
- Ordered on 10 December 2019
- the 26 November 2018
- Ordered on 05 November 2018
- the 27 July 2017
- Ordered on 05 July 2017