First-time smoker set (St-Claude straight pipe)
Only one is available 37 products in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
Learn how to smoke a pipe:
Pipe smoking sounds appealing to you? You want to try it but you don't know what to choose? This beginner's kit is an excellent introduction to the art of pipe smoking. It has been specially designed for young smokers who want to try and taste pipe tobacco.
With this beginner's kit, you will get everything you need to start serenely:
- a briar wood pipe, made in France (in the French region of Jura, in Saint-Claude)
- a storage case, made of imitation leather with a very practical zipper
- a pipe tamper to pack the tobacco (and empty the ash after smoking
- a small pouch to carry your pipe tamper
Everything needed for the beginner smoker:
This straight shape model is a great classic. It is ideal as a first pipe. It is not only very pleasant to hold, but also very easy to smoke and clean.
To better know how to smoke the pipe and how to maintain it, our team has prepared many useful sheets. For example, we explain in details how to break in a new pipe, how to light on your pipe or how to clean it after smoking. All these smoking tips are available at any time on our blog.Bastien, La Pipe Rit
- A smoking kit specially designed for beginners
- All you need to learn the art of pipe smoking
- A set of essential accessories
|Chamber diameter||1,9 cm|
|Chamber depth||3,7 cm|
|Categorie of gift||Pipe smoker box|