Savinelli pipe lighter (Camouflage)
Only one is available 6 products in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
A lighter with excellent quality:
Savinelli returns back on the market with a new collection of lighters in its brand developped in collaboration with Corona (a famous brand of lighters Made in Japan).
It is a lighter with excellent quality with exclusive finishes by Savinelli design.
The 45 degree flame is fed by a double hole. This allows to make it more fine and uniform (excellent for a soft ignition of the pipe).
This model have a two year warranty against manufacting defects.
Instructions for one hand type lighter:
- Ignition: open the cap and turn the flint outside.
- Flame ajustment: by turning the flame adjustment screw towards (+), a larger flame is obtainable. By turning the flame ajustment screw towards (-), a smaller flame is obtainable.
- Hold the lighter up-side down and keep the bottom straight up.
- Push the gas bombe nozzle into the filling valve vertically and strongly. It will automatically provides sufficient gas to the lighter tank. If gas flows from the filling valve, the lighter is enough gas-refilled.
- Do not refill gas near the fire.
- Fill only with the type of fluid recommended by the manufacturer.
- Fill slowly ; never over fill.
- Wipe the lighter and hands dry before igniting.
- A lighter with excellent quality
- Made in Japan (Bolbo model)
- Its particular camouflage color