Dunhill Shell Briar 2103 pipe (silver ring)
Only one is available 1 products in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
High-quality sandblasted briar:
The briar on this Dunhill 2103 is entirely sandblasted and the result is quite outstanding. Only the bottom of the pipe was left smooth, which allows you to put the pipe down anywhere you want, without having to use a pipe stand. The sandblasted finish not only lightens the pipe and makes it more resistant to small bumps and scratches.
A shape pleasant to hold in hand:
At Dunhill's, shapes are numbered: the Billiard one is number "03" (as per the last two numbers in this pipe's name). The first number corresponds to the size of the bowl (medium). This pipe's characteristics are therefore:
- Size of the bowl: medium (group 2)
- Type of stem: tapered (type 1)
- Shape of the pipe: Billiard (shape 03)
This pipe comes in a high-end Dunhill black box and a Dunhill felt pouch.
- A high-quality piece from the English brand Dunhill
- A very light pipe
- A stunning finely made sandblast finish
- The silver ring (925 hallmark)
|Chamber diameter||1,8 cm|
|Chamber depth||3,3 cm|
|Dunhill line||Shell Briar|