Bent 9 mm pipe set n°2
Only one is available 11 products in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
The ideal gift to smoke pipe:
This gift set is made for all those who wish to smoke pipe. Designed by our team of experts at La Pipe Rit, this set includes the essential to serenely enjoy your tobacco. Here is all you can find in this set:
- a briar bent shaped pipe. Its bent shape is practical and pleasant to hold in hand as well as in mouth. The whistle stem will also allow a good hold in the mouth.
- a multi-functional pipe tamper that will allow you to tamp the tobacco as well as empty the tobacco chamber of the ashes once you have smoked the pipe.
- a group of 80 conical pipe cleaners of the brand Vauen, very helpul to properly maintain the inside of the pipe (shank and stem) between two uses.
- three filters. The pipe of this set allows to smoke with a 9mm filter. This filter system is nowadays the most efficient on the market (the filter has to be changed every two or three pipes).
The set is presented in a beautiful metal box decorated with the colors of La Pipe Rit. The pipe is protected by a little bag, really practical to bring it with you wherever you go!
In short, it is the perfect set to get started with pipe smoking and to discover all its pleasures, at a reasonable price!
Smoking the pipe can be learned!
If you need any advice to know how to smoke pipe or to know how to clean it properly, do not hesitate to contact our team of specialists by mail or by phone, as well as to visit the available blog posts on our website.
- A nice gift for pipe fans as well as beginners
- The essential accessories for a pipe smoker (pipe tamper, pipe cleaners and filters)
- A bent pipe, pleasant to hold in hand and in mouth
- A smoother smoke thanks to the 9 millimeters filter
|Chamber diameter||1,9 cm|
|Chamber depth||4 cm|
|Categorie of gift||Pipe smoker box|
- Buy your first pipe
You want to start smoking pipe but you find it difficult to make a choice between more than 1500 available pipes on our website? Here are our advices to know how to choose your first pipe...